About Yayati Pethe
Age 41 - 50 Years
Retirement date 05-09-2008
Years of Military Service 6 – 10 Yrs
Service Indian Army
Branch Indian Army
Am a result-oriented professional with over 23+ years of experience in varied facets of business domains Corporate Real Estate (CRE), Program & Project Management, Workplace Portfolio Management, Facilities Management, Administration, SCM & HR Ops – IR & Environmental Social Governance (Sustainability).
Total over 23+ yrs. of exp, performing multi-faceted organizational responsibilities & appointments, 16+ yrs. of Corporate exp in IT / ITES, Shipping SSC, GIC’s, Telecom Industry Financial Services GCC & 7 years as an Army officer in Indian Army (Retired as ‘Major’).
Have extensively worked on enabling Business functions right from Transactions to core Strategic roles. Well-versed with various ERP tools on various functions of CRE, PM, FM, HR, SCM, & Administration.
– Efficient management of large organizations & startups, with processes, resourcefulness & ingenuity.
– Assertive personality and result-oriented team leader with an ability to stick to schedules.
– Analysis and execution of operational tasks and ensuring their timely completion with excellent results.
– High tolerance to ambiguity & handling of crisis / critical situations leading to constructive decisions.
– Adaptable, open-minded, and able to maintain composure under pressure.
– A skilled communicator with excellent man management, relationship management, leadership, interpersonal as well as analytical skills. Flair for interacting with people across all levels.
– Experienced in different org maturity phases: Startup, Expansion, Steady, Mergers
– Rich Experience in the execution of sustainable Real Estate developments in terms of acquisitions,
Land scouting, Zoning, Planning & Strategizing large-scale transactions right from Identification
strategy, Market Research, Location analysis, Budget Mgt, Portfolio Mgt, Negotiations, and Lease
execution. Experience is project divestment through decommissioning of assets, valuation &
investigations, negotiations & creating business cases. RFI/ RFP rollout on Global contracts.