About satya mishra
Age 41 - 50 Years
Retirement date 30-05-2023
Years of Military Service 21 – 30 Years
Service Indian Army
Branch Indian Army
1. An accomplished Indian Army (IA) Officer with 21 Years of demonstrated experience in Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Controls (GRC) with expertise in cross-functional coordination & handling change management. Skilled in developing & delivering Fraud Risk Management Strategies, designing and implementing anti-bribery/anti-corruption (ABAC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies. An excellent communicator, collaborator & adept problem solver.
2. Led, guided & mentored 1200+ multi-cultural & cross-functional workforce predominantly in highly Volatile, Uncertain, Complex & Ambiguous (VUCA) Environments while maintaining Gross Happiness Index at 95%.
3. Headed the Ethics Committee of IA unit – Developed and implemented Governance & Compliance controls, provided direction & guidance on fast-evolving compliance programs of IA. Proficient in MS Office Suite Tools.
4. Oversaw & managed Health & Safety budget for 45K beneficiaries of IA during the pandemic (INR 200m/Yr).
5. Achieved 15% reduction in operational expenses without compromising on service quality.
6. Developed BCP for veterans’ medical infrastructure during the Omicron wave – officially adopted for future contingencies.
7. Executed standardised processes at Empanelled Hospitals – Improved footfall by 20% through process improvements.
8. Cultivated in-house Credit Risk & Control frameworks & implemented them on payrolls & vendor management systems.
9. Evolved Excel-based models to plan & budget for logistical procurements worth INR 800m.
10. Formulated AML strategies against terror financing – Empowered senior leadership using data-backed business cases.
11. Established an enterprise risk management framework – reduced risk exposure by 20% & mitigating 50+ high-risks.
12. Enforced ISO principles in QMS, EMS & OHS – unit awarded overall “Best Unit in Professional Excellence”.
13. Engaged cross-functional civilian stakeholders to establish COVID-19 quarantine facilities for 15000 personnel.
14. Spearheaded & established the maiden Business Operations Centre for IA’s Info operations & Data Analysis activities.
15. Demonstrated impeccable ethics, character & leadership with effective communication skills.
16. Rated ‘Outstanding Performer’ for 18 years with Multiple Promotions, Recognitions & Awards from the organisation.
17. Meticulously planned & executed events of national importance flawlessly.
a. First National Level Veterans Employment Seminar in Mumbai, attended & appreciated by the Defence Minister.
b. Tri-Services Guard of Honour during the first visit of Shri Ram Nath Kovind, President of India to Mumbai.