About K RAM MOHAN REDDY
Age 31 - 40 Years
Years of Military Service 11- 15 Yrs
- Enterprising leader with a proven record of contributions in Logistics, Supply Chain Management & Security Operations that invigorated businesses, reduced risk, heightened productivity & enhanced internal controls.
- Establishing & managing general administrative activities including Vendor Development, Budgeting, Housekeeping, Security
- Management and so on in cost effective manner to achieve business goals o Supervising the development, implementation, evaluation & modification of administrative policies & procedures to optimize resource & capacity utilization across various functions.
- Supervising the development, implementation, evaluation & modification of administrative policies & procedures to optimize resource & capacity utilization across various functions.
- Competency in analyzing existing processes and introducing & managing organizational changes to enhance organizational effectiveness and employee commitment & morale.
- Proven skills in directing 24×7 service delivery operations; strong orientations in operations and skilled in participating in high level operational initiatives, including process reengineering & improvements, turnaround management and reorganization.
- Impressive success in managing state-of-the-art infrastructure development projects, building new branch, liaising with government stakeholders like HAL, ECIL, RCI, BHEL, directing facility functions and evaluating service partners & vendor’s performance to ensure the work is completed within scheduled time, cost & quality parameters.
- In-depth understanding of safety methods; proven skills in coordinating / leading variety of people and projects.
- Proficiency in maintaining healthy employee relations and managing employee grievances, thereby creating an amicable & transparent environment.