About Amit Jaiswal
Age 41 - 50 Years
Years of Military Service 11- 15 Yrs
@ Indian Army – Company Commander
- Served in varied locations such as Andaman Islands, Line of Control (J&K), Counter Insurgency Areas
- Risk Analysis, Threat Assessment, Security, Law Enforcement,
- Command Combatants, Maintain Vigilance, Area Denial and Dominance.
- Workplace Safety, Information Security, Contingency/Crisis planning.
@ IBM – Programs Rollout, Training Management
- Worked with HR department for Talent Pipelining.
- Redesigned internal processes of Needs Identification to Final Feedback.
- Led a team of managers, collectively in-charge of skill set building of 2000 practitioners.
@ Oracle University – Senior Instructor
- Imparted training to senior IT professionals of top organizations on various Oracle tools and technology.
- Provided necessary inputs to sales team and content development team to meet clients’ expectations.
- Proctor for conduct of online Oracle Certification Exams at centers across India.
@ TATA Consultancy Services Ltd – Project Management, Team Building, CSR
- Progressed through various IT roles to become project leader and handled multiple projects.
- Extended help to HR team in recruitment, academic-interface-programs, and employee clubs.