Job ID 6155
Industry IT services
- We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
- A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
- On a day-to-day basis, Business Consultants are involved in a variety of activities. Specific duties are highly dependent on the company they work for and their needs. Generally, Business Consultants attend meetings,prepare strategies, help set benchmarks, provide strategic plans, and gather information to help analyze the efficiency of projects.
- Building business process, Organize and execute assigned business projects (Full end to end ERP process, Customer experience and commerce ) , according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
Required Candidate profile
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office,Excel
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus